DEPARTMENT OF ENGINEERING AND ARCHITECTURE
ARCHITECTURAL CONSTRUCTIONS DEPARTMENT
ARCHITECTURE AND URBAN STUDIES DEPARTMENT
Researchers from University of Pavia (UNIPV) - specialised in digital survey and database interaction for architectural and landscape environment analysis.
- Architectural digital survey technologies and methods, management of documentation systems and databases on BH.
Researchers from Universitat Polytècnica de València (UPV) specialised in documentation of constructive elements technology
- 3D parametric modelling and reverse engineering skills for architectural heritage.
- Development of HBIM models on UNESCO sites.
Researches from Perm National Research Polytechnic University (PNRPU) specialised in the study of monumental historical sites, urban regional planning and territorial planning technologies.
UNIPV will bring its knowledge about surveys methodologies, database management and digitalization of information in 3D models. Its researches will advance their knowledge on technology and damage inventory methods, BIM management servers and intensify their international experiences.
- Analysis on specific constructive building systems and technologies.
- Expertise on European religious architecture, experience in UNESCO procedures.
UPV will bring to the consortium its knowledge about construction technology inventory methods and advance its researches knowledge on the Kama regional architectural context, surveys methodologies and damage inventory methods and intensify their experience in an international environment.
- Advanced knowledge on local cultural and architectural heritage.
- Local planning and conservation measures, knowledge of laws related to territorial planning and heritage conservation.
PRNPU researchers will bring to the consortium their specific knowledge on the target site architectural heritage and will advance their knowledge in the use of models for the valorization of architectural heritage thanks to the expertise brought by the other academic partners. Thanks to secondments, they will also increase their knowledge in databases management. Researchers will also transfer to European beneficiaries planning procedures fostering their collaborations with local administrations in Russia.